Sunday, July 23, 2006

Toilet pictures

So my brother told me that 50% of my blog pictures are of my daughter playing in the toilet. I went back and checked... It's true! I'm left speechless as I contemplate what other pictures I can post to change this slightly weird statistic. I may have to take a plethora of useless pictures to rectify the situation.

My girlfriend just had her third baby this week. 6-7 hours of labor. 1 push. They recently sent me an email filled with pictures of their beautiful family. If I had her permission I would post the one of the mother and baby... The one where the mother looks great! I would never post the picture of me after 27 hours of induced labour, no pushing, c-section, extra drugs and water retention, taken 3 days later. I asked them to leave the cameras at home. I also asked them not to come to the delivery room but that's another story. I may have to consider hiring her as a surrogate, although she tells me she is done.

Congraduations guys we're very happy for you and your family!

We are currently hosting our third Japanese exchange student. (Note: the photo statistics have now changed. 40% of the pictures are toilet pictures) It is common for them to come baring gifts. Doesn't Tesla look beautiful, and proud in her new Yukata?

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do with our student. Karl is working nights and Tesla goes to bed at 7 which makes us homebound in the evenings. She likes sports. Not drawing. Not reading. Not games. Maybe movies. I'll have to keep thinking. Hopefully the answers come faster then my new blog name. I'm still thinking about that one too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL You crack me up!