Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Meanest Mommy

I am sure Tesla thought I was the meanest mommy ever. Yesterday I was cleaning the bathroom but from her perspective I was doing all the fun things she like to do... with out her help. To her it looked like I was "washing my hands in bubbles in the sink." Then I made a bath with bubbles that she wasn't allowed to take even after she had stripped off her clothes and started to climb in. Finally, I used the thing she is not allowed to play with and dipped in and around the toilet. She even said nicely "Tesla help mommy do it." She is not allowed to play with the toilet brush but for some reason her mommy is? What a cruel joke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me that all you do with that daughter of yours is play in the toilet, play in the sprinklers, and go camping...but the favorite passtime is toilets.
Hoo-ray for toilets!!!