Monday, June 19, 2006

Hockey Widow


Tonight I am a hockey widow. The Stanley Cup playoffs are on... so I was looking at my friends blogs and thought maybe I should have one. Here we are...

It's exam time. I am so proud of my grade 11 class. They did great on their final exams! Tomorrow, my grade 10's write their final. Hopefully they will do as well.

My goals for this summer include: potty training my daughter, reading lots of books, visiting with friends, spending time with my family (not necessarily in that order) . We took this picture of her a couple of months ago. She is more interested in the fact that it flushes then what could be flushed. Our work is cut out.

We went camping with our small group this last weekend. It was a lot of fun.



The picture of Karl and Tesla was taken on Sunday morning.

Tesla was getting a little tired of me taking her picture by the end of the morning.

No comments: